INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- For purposes of this Agreement:
- “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via any of our websites in which users can explore different insurance options, and research information on these topics.
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
- “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
- Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
- Personal Information includes any information that you type/submit via our website.
- The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
2. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
3. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
- We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
4. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. CONTACT US